Terms of Membership
ICO 2020, a corporation with a principal place of business at A Tower 1005, 372, Hangang-daero, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (collectively, "ICO 2020") makes information and services available on this website (the “Site”), subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). If you would like to view more information about us, or would like to contact us in relation to the Site, please visit
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
“You” or “your” means you personally (i.e., the individual who reads and agrees to be bound by these terms), and, if you access this Site on behalf of a corporation or other legal collectively, you and such corporation or other legal entity on whose behalf you access the Site.
No charge is made for your use of the Site (unless otherwise stated), although you should be aware that charges for Internet use may apply at rates determined by your provider. ICO 2020 reserves the right to change the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this Site, at any time, at its sole discretion.
Terms of Membership
1. Personal information items to be collected by the 'ICO 2020' are as follows:
- Method of collection: ICO 2020 Account service, Registration and payment service, Abstract submission service
- ICO 2020 account service: Name, Email Address, Nation, Affiliation, Department, Position, Telephone number
- Registration and payment service : ICO 2020 account service, Currency, Fee, How to pay(Bank or Card)
- Abstract submission service : ICO 2020 account service, Title, Authors, Topic, Presentation Preference, Abstract File
2. Use of collected information
- Participants management and identification
- Publishment of Program book and academic progam management and identification
3. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
- The 'ICO 2020' dose not collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.